Are you at risk of of malpractice? It's more common than you think!
Have you ever had a patient call in the middle of the night? Or, maybe while you are driving? Perhaps you are on vacation and miles from a computer. Either way, you are required to make note of every call - even when it is ridiculously inconvenient.
Even worse... If you do not make a note you could be liable for malpractice. Malpractice attorneys recommend taking notes after every call. You and I know, this is easier said than done.
It can be so easy to forget. You won't always have a pen and paper handy.
If you get a call in the middle of the night, you have to:
- Get out of bed
- Go to your computer
- Open an electronic medical records (EMR) system
- Wait for the system to load
- Look up the patient
- Type the notes pertaining to the call
- Hope you can fall back asleep
That is a lot of work, especially in the middle of the night! What if instead, you could... instantly capture the notes after each call on your mobile phone, no matter where you are.
The solution is simple. After each call, you have the option to make a note about the call. Simply launch the LogCall app, select a patient, type or voice record your notes and hit finalize. That's it.
You can sleep tight knowing;
- You have captured all the necessary information
- The notes are automatically uploaded into a secure web app
- The data is stored in a secure cloud suite, NOT on your phone
- The data can be accessed from your phone, tablet or desktop computer
- You are in compliance with HIPAA regulations
No longer will incomplete record keeping threaten your practice and your livelihood.
We know how serious a malpractice suit can be and are working around the clock to build you the best solution possible.
We are currently in the beta testing phase. To become a beta tester, or if you would like more information and updates on the product, enter your email in the box at the top of this page.